To make your reservation you will need the following:
- Your CID number (Customer Identification Number) that is on your license.
- You must already possess the current year hunting license for the kind of reservation you are making.
- The license plate number of the vehicle you will be using the day you are hunting.
- A list of properties and areas you are interested in reserving.
- Check the Water Conditions report before you go.
Carefully read the regulations of your property to understand what is or isn't allowable. For example, some properties
are limited to migratory bird hunting only - pheasants and pigeons do not fall under the definition of migratory birds. Some
properties allow deer hunting any day but limit waterfowl days. Please check your regulations to make sure you are in